HMS Albion was a 74-gun third-rate ship of the line of the Royal Navy. She was launched in 1763, being adapted from a design of the old 90-gun ship Neptune which had been built in 1730, and was the first ship to bear the name. Albion was the first of a series of ships built to the same lines, which became known as the Albion-class ship of the line.
The model was build in 18th century.
The restoration was commissioned by Hull Trinity House.
The project was realised in collaboration with Premier Ship Models.
Prisoner of War Bone Model Ship
Restoration of macabre ship model made from bones by POWs